
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This is my first garment steamer - but I liked the feel of the fabric covering around the main hose, the other ones had a kind of hard plastic wrapping. You have full steam in about 20 seconds and we LOVE using this instead of the old iron and ironing board. It also has a tool to crease the collars and sleeves so you can still have that freshly "pressed" look. The only engineering bug is it doesn't really follow you around very well with just the two wheels on the back. Instinctually, I tug a little on the hose to get a little further reach and it kind of bounces all over the carpet even if I need it to budge just a foot or two.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer
Rowenta GS6010 Precision Valet Garment Steamer
Click here for more information about Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer

0 comments:
Post a Comment